Tuesday, August 21, 2012

lately

Wow, three months have passed since I wrote about getting ready to move into our new abode. I guess it's been a bit of a whirlwind, but in a good way I think. I did what felt like quite a bit of painting, but it really only turned out to be three rooms. I blame it on two of those rooms needing two coats of primer to cover red and black walls. That, and maybe a terrible case of indecisiveness in one of those rooms. But hey, I have colors decided on for two more rooms and now it's just a matter of ponying up the cash for more paint and actually doing it. Then someday after that I'll get around to decorating. Maybe.

Just a few short weeks ago, we had another life-changing event take place in the Jarrard household; we welcomed a new baby into our family! 

Meet Gidget:


Isn't she a sweetie? She is in real life too. Panda has taken to her very well and they play together often, and sleep together even more. :)
It's awesome knowing she is getting a life outside of the horrors of a puppy mill. If you haven't heard of it or don't know what that entails, I encourage you to look it up. You will never look at pet stores the same!

I don't have my thoughts formed enough to write anything that will make me sound like a sane human being, so off I go to check off the list of "to-do's" that need to happen before company (my parents this weekend, his next) arrives on Friday!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment