Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Have I mentioned...

how much I love fall? Mark posted a few photos on Facebook, but this is what I did yesterday before I went to work:


Pumpkin seeds....texture didn't turn out exactly how I like them, but  not bad for my first try. :)

Pumpkin cream cheese muffins. Aren't they pretty? 

And I should mention...DELICIOUS!
Here's the recipe I used: 
http://www.mennonitegirlscancook.ca/2011/10/pumpkin-cream-cheese-muffins.html 
I didn't have ground ginger, and I don't think it would have made a big difference at all. I'm not a ginger lover anyway.

And here's our cute pumpkin. :)
I couldn't help myself. I had leftover canned pumpkin in my fridge, and a carving pumpkin on the balcony that never got carved. I cut the top to scoop out the 'guts' and drew on a face with a sharpie because I felt bad. Hey, I was lazy this year. 

1 comment:

  1. Not that I am a fan of Pumpkin and all...but I have to admit...these were pretty good.


    Good Job submissive mennonite wife :-)

    ReplyDelete