Tuesday, November 19, 2013

28

We've made it to the third trimester! My appointment with the doctor went well. I've gained 16 pounds so far and am measuring 29 cm which is good. Baby's heartbeat was 142 which has been pretty consistent each visit.

Baby's size: about 2 1/4 pounds, or the size of a large eggplant, and about 13.6-14.8 inches long
Cravings: Salads, sweets, milk
Maternity clothes: same as before, but noticing certain shirts are getting a little shorter in the front haha.
Movement: lots of movement throughout the day, which I love! I love when Mark can feel the baby too. :)
Best moment this week: Having another good appointment, and reading this. I pray I keep this perspective throughout marriage and parenting, and model/teach my children the importance of this type of love.
What I miss: bending over easily lol
What I am looking forward to: hopefully not getting backaches so frequently once this kid is on the outside! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment