Thursday, January 2, 2014

34

Well, I let this go a little longer than I wanted to. I can hardly believe I'm halfway through week 34, and that this baby will be here before we know it!

I thoroughly enjoyed our Christmas vacation in Ohio with my side of the family. The bonus was that my mom planned my baby shower for the weekend after Christmas, so we got to see Mark's parents and some other family on his side as well. I feel like we were so spoiled! This was baby shower number two, so I got pretty much everything we'll need starting out. We have been incredibly blessed!

Baby's size: about 4 3/4 pounds, or the size of a cantaloupe, and about 18 inches long
Cravings: Veggies, sweets, milk, cereal
Maternity clothes: a mix of my regular clothes and maternity clothes. Some of my shirts are definitely too short now. I also scored a pretty maternity coat that gives me enough room to grow, and I will still be able to button it. ;)
Movement: lots of movement still, which is reassuring. I feel like baby is extra squirmy in the evenings when I start winding down.
Best moment this week: Well, we'll say over the past 6 weeks, since I haven't updated. Getting to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas in Ohio (although Thanksgiving wasn't planned), having two baby showers to celebrate this little one, and a great 34 week appointment! :)
What I miss: bending over easily and being able to get in and out of bed easily.
What I am looking forward to: getting everything put away in the nursery now that I got everything washed and folded. It's gettin' real up in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment