Monday, October 17, 2011

Firsts

I've thought about blogging for a while now, and decided that today was the day to make it a reality. Mark & I, along with the dog, embarked on a journey that has settled us in Wisconsin. 
Yes, we've lived away from family for a long time, but now it seems like we are really, really far. 
I've been looking for ways to share our adventure and stay connected with those we love and miss terribly. This may be it.

As the inaugural post, I've been thinking about ' firsts'. We've experienced a lot of firsts:

Travelling/moving while sick.
Being grateful for movers so we didn't have to do the flight of steps to the 2nd floor a million times.
The massive farmer's market at the capitol.
The joy of fried cheese curds.
Taking Panda baby to the park off leash to play with other dogs.
Finding a bakery that is unheard of cheap.
Did I mention the fried cheese curds?



These are just a few things that I could think of off the top of my head. It's only been a month & a half and we have so much to do/see/learn. Loving this adventure already.


No comments:

Post a Comment