Wednesday, October 19, 2011

here's to...

putting the down comforter on the bed & still sleeping with the window cracked...
caramel apples...


all things pumpkin...
walks in the park on crunchy leaves...
lighting the fireplace in the morning...
turning on the heat in the bathroom while getting ready...
brightly hued leaves...


...& mums...
"fall" scented candles...
pots of soup...
& thanking God for all of these blessings, plus so many more, that remind me daily of how good He truly is.


I love this action shot of my nephew, Johnny, and niece, Bella from last fall. Pure joy. :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I love fall too! You make it sound so wonderful! I miss you guys. Glad to hear things are going well and you're happy! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna! I miss you too! And the rest of your brood lol! And thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete