Sunday, September 15, 2013

week 19

I'm almost at the halfway mark, which seems crazy! 

Here's the rundown:

Baby's size: about 6 inches long, or the size of a mango
Cravings: the same as before. Not "cravings" so much as things that I don't have an aversion to.
Maternity clothes: not yet, but I am drawn to anything stretchy/comfy! I'm still able to wear my regular jeans, but have been using an elastic hair tie at the button. Otherwise, it's digging into my stomach when I sit, and the waist feels a little too snug.
Movement: still nothing consistent, but little flutters here and there, and sometimes I'll feel a bit of pressure against an area of my stomach where the baby must be pressing into.
Best moment this week: actually being pretty sure I felt the baby move, and also for a couple of really good days this weekend that I felt really well and could eat more!
What I miss: Enjoying a large variety of foods.
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound at the end of the week! I can't wait to see our baby again now that he or she is bigger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment